Moving to a new home in Birkdale? Relocating to a new rental home in East Brisbane? It doesn’t matter where in Brisbane you are going to, with Austate Removals, your local Brisbane Removalists, your next move is covered.
Meet your local furniture removalists in Brisbane
We are an Australian owned family business and an experienced team of furniture removalists. We provide furniture removals in Brisbane and can also assist you with your interstate removal needs.
We started in 1990 as a single-vehicle operation. Nowadays, we offer a full range of removal, packing and storage services Australia wide. Take a look at our customer testimonials or get a free quote with us.
Our team is ready to assist you with the entire moving process and our services can be 100% customised to your needs.
Need help with packing your furniture and items?
If you pack right, you move right. So why not let our friendly team assist you with:
- Complete packing prior to the move as well as unpacking on arrival
- Custom packaging for fragile and valuable items
- Supply of high-quality removalist packing materials and moving boxes as a stand-alone service
Need to store your items in between moves?
We currently have 3 options you can choose from:
- Self-storage - We will place your items in locked storage units and will provide you with a key so that you can access it at any time.
- Warehouse storage - Your items will be stored inside of lockable modules we have available in our warehouse.
- Container storage - It’s possible to have your move stored in our shipping containers which were specially designed for outdoor storage. You also have the option to have your furniture stored indoors at an extra cost.
Where are the best suburbs to live in Brisbane?
The capital of Australia’s Sunshine State has attracted many local and international migrants. Compared to Sydney and Melbourne, Brisbane offers a quiet and friendly lifestyle despite being a busy city with a population of two million. The question though is what are the best suburbs to live in?
According to Homely, the best rated Brisbane suburbs are:
- East Brisbane - Close to the city and also Bayside suburbs, East Brisbane offers great transport links via bus, train, or ferry.
- Birkdale - This booming suburb on the Bayside offers activities such as shopping, sports, waterfront leisure, and entertainment.
- Mount Gravatt East - Located 9km away from the CBD, Mount Gravatt East’s leafy streets and newly developed residential properties make it a perfect choice for families.
To read more about the best suburbs to live in Brisbane, take a look at Homely's guide here.
What are the benefits of working with Austate Removals for your Brisbane move?
- We make sure that the level of training we give our staff is the very best, translating to high quality service for our customers.
- We have a damage-free policy in place which means we'll fix any damage as a result of any fault of our own during your move with us.
- Unlike other removalists who will push to book your move on a day and time that suits them, we listen to you and work out a solution that works best for your schedule, not ours.
We would love to assist you with your move in Brisbane. If you are interested in getting a free quote for your move, get in touch with our staff and let us know about your moving needs.