Austate Removals - your hassle-free furniture removalists are industry leaders with 30 years experience in the moving industry. And so being a family-owned business we are acutely aware of all the finer details that families need to be taken care of in such a stressful event as moving interstate. We are in the industry to serve you our customers in the most professional, safe and efficient way possible always keeping in mind that it’s your needs that are paramount and foremost for us. Our aim is to take a major part of the stress of moving off your shoulders. Give us a call today or get in touch online so that we can begin the process of getting your move on the move.
So you’re making the inspiring move to beautiful Tassie
Well lucky you! That move inspires all kinds of thoughts about the adventures that you are going to enjoy.
Tassie is just amazing with a classic mix of fascinating yet tragic history, delightful entertainment, eclectic cultural experiences, sumptuous food and dining with worlds best homegrown delicacies and amazing seafoods, astounding scenery, wonderful ancient forests, beautiful beaches, rugged coastlines, snow-covered mountains, prestigious educational institutions and so much more. From the quaint stone cottages to the most modern architecturally designed houses, from pristine rivers to rugged formidable peaks, from the wild rugged western coastline to the long sandy eastern beaches, Tassie is just outstanding in every aspect.
Tassie has a population of 535,500 as of Sept. 2019 according to the ABS and a land area of 68401 sq. kms.
Most of the population reside in Hobart the southern capital (population of 224000 as at 2019) and Launceston one of the major towns in the central north of the state. Both cities have an appeal but Hobart, in particular, is probably the most beautiful of Australia’s capitals with its stunning backdrop of Mt. Wellington and it’s jewel-like setting on the Derwent river mouth.
How we can help you achieve your dreams for Tasmania
- Firstly investigate your accommodation options. Tassie tends to have a shortage of rental accommodation at times so it’s good to establish your options early in the piece
- Next step is to work on a plan for your move including timing, how you and your family will travel, pets, second car and any other important needs that might come to mind.
- Don’t forget that you have to factor in crossing Bass Strait - even though they call it the creek, it’s not one.
- Give us, your professional interstate removalists, a ring on 1800 681 434 or get in contact for a quick response quote. We are here to serve you.
- Our ultimate moving checklist is there to help you with ideas that may have slipped past your attention.
- Have a look at our moving interstate blog too.
- Now get set, get ready and GO!