Austate Removals - Interstate Removalists, are a family-owned business with 30 years in the industry and as such are leaders in the removals industry. We take pride in how we offer a professional service with trained and courteous staff who treat your precious possessions with the same level of care that they would with their own. We understand your needs and make them our paramount concern so that when you are relocated you can tell others of just how well the move went. Give us a call or get a quote online today.
Let your Darwin move and adventure begin!
So you're going north on a northern safari. How exciting! Adventure awaits you in our most Northern Territory capital. You can expect a city, smaller in comparison to our southern capitals but still with all the excitement and opportunities that you would find in those other places.
Darwin is the gateway to a territory full of thrilling adventures like:
- Kakadu National Park 240 kms east of Darwin
- Litchfield national park 100kms south-west of Darwin
- Uluru and the Alice
- Kings Canyon
- Mataranka and Daly Waters hot springs
- Katherine Gorge (Nitmiluk National Park)
and lots more places where uniqueness is the hallmark and adventure is the lived experience.
Darwin itself is known for its friendly and casual approach to life and community. It is one of the most cosmopolitan capitals in Australia and has all of the facilities and services that you could possibly want but with a rustic charm that is hard to beat. Just one word of caution, don’t go taking a flying leap into the sea when you get there as you might end up being crocodile pate’. The big fellas are in abundance in the territory and that means in all the waterways too. Keep in mind that summer in Darwin can be challenging also as it is their wet season and they measure rain in meters not millimetres. Winter in Darwin is just magnificent with balmy days and cool evenings and nights.
Let us get you on the road to adventure
- Firstly you might like to look into your accommodation options keeping in mind that we can arrange storage if that meets your needs in the short term
- Next step is to contact us with your itinerary so that we can best tailor our services to suit you and your family
- Make a mental note to contact your friends and family about your plans as they might be able to lighten your load
- Packing and moving can be a stressful time so give Austate Interstate Removalists a ring if you feel overwhelmed or just need some ideas about getting your move on the move
- Check out our Ultimate Moving Checklist on our resource section for some useful ideas that might have slipped your mind
- Make use of our Planning Your Move blog also, as this can help you in the planning process
- Remember to give us a free call on 1800 681 434 if you just need help working out what’s next