We at Austate Removals pride ourselves on being industry leader interstate removalists with 30 years experience in the business. Our staff treat your prized possessions with the same care that we would with our own possessions and being a family-owned business we understand the needs of families like yours. We are here to provide a safe, professional quality service to you, our client, knowing that the best recommendation that we can get is that from a truly satisfied customer. Don’t hesitate to call us or get online for a fast quote.
Get prepared to live in one of the best cities in the world
You’re going for the long haul. Right across our beautiful land from east to west. Well good on you! What an adventure you’re in for. Perth is reputedly the richest city in Australia and according to Mercer's Quality of Living survey 2016, the 21st best city in the world in which to live.
Have you ever seen a sunset on the sea? Well, fringed to the west by the Indian Ocean and to the east by the outback you have the unique privilege of watching just that as you quaff your stubby of ale or sip your glass of chardy and nibble on a West Australian crayfish.
Perth is a truly beautiful city with 2.14 million people who agree. It is a city of millionaires many who have made their money in mining. Set on the Swan river with many beautiful parks and gardens and every educational institution and facility that your family could need, it is a gateway to opportunity in so many fields but also backed by a modern industrial complex producing mining equipment, boats and marine equipment, food industries and much more.
You also have an exciting part of Australia to explore from Perth with the Golden mile 590 kms to the east, Margaret River surfing mecca and amazing wine-growing region, historic Albany and the whalers, beautiful Esperance, Rottnest Island and Fremantle, and moving north Geraldton a centre of wheat growing country, stunning Kalbarri and the Murchison river, Broome, the Pilbara and Kimberley coast and lots more. So much to explore.
So what do I need to do to get going?
- Firstly check out your accommodation preferences as Perth has many and varied options available.
- Give us a call or get an online quote as we are here to help you organise your move in the least stressful way possible.
- Give us your timeframe so that we can meet your needs in the most efficient and professional manner available.
- Have a look at our Ultimate Moving Checklist for some of the ideas that can help you collect your thoughts about planning your move.
- Check out our Interstate Moving blog for some great articles.
- Tell your family and friends as they may be in a position to help.
- Start getting excited about you and your family’s new adventure to one of the word’s best cities to live in.