We are here to help you make a truly memorable experience in your life safe, efficient, affordable and stress-free. Austate Removals have 30 years in the furniture removal business and as such are industry leaders because we take professional care of your precious possessions and have the runs on the board when it comes to getting families like yours relocated. We are only too happy to give you a helping hand planning your move down to the finest detail.
What you have to look forward to at Adelaide
So you have the wonderful opportunity either by choice or by design to move to Adelaide. What an amazing adventure awaits you.
Adelaide called the city of churches is a delightful place to live and you're only sharing it with 1.33 million others. That’s a small city in comparison to the other main ones we have in Australia. Adelaide’s boast is that you are only 20 minutes from anywhere else in Adelaide and that’s been our experience too. It is fringed by the usually tranquil Gulf of St Vincent on one side and the Adelaide Hills and Mt. Lofty ranges on the other with the stunning Barossa Valley to the north-west.
The city that’s easy to get around in
Adelaide is a city laid out in a very logical grid pattern and so easy to find your way around with much to offer like beautiful and historically significant architecture, magnificent parks and gardens, world-renowned educational institutions, exquisite dining experiences, exciting shopping opportunities, many free transport options, an easygoing and calming lifestyle, exhilarating cultural experiences, festivals galore, and lots more. Adelaide is also much more affordable for accommodation whether buying or renting with many excellent employment opportunities available also.
A gateway to great adventures
Adelaide is a gateway to so many adventure experiences like Kangaroo Island, Barossa Valley, Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills Hinterland, the Koorong, Fleurieu Peninsula, the opal fields of Coober Pedy, Port Lincoln and the gateway to the west, the departure point for the Gahn and Central Australia and so much more. You’re just going to love it!
But how do I organise to get there?
- Firstly you could make some serious enquiries about where you intend to stay. Call local real estate agents, think about taking a short holiday trip to get a feel for the city and try to get first-hand feedback from people that live there.
- Give us a call or get a quote on online so that we can help you plan your move according to your timeline. We are expert interstate removalists here to help you make this move the unforgettable experience that you desire it to be
- Have a look at our Ultimate Moving Checklist to give you the tool you need for those little items that may have slipped past you
- Check out our Moving Interstate blog for more helpful advice
- Give your friends and rellies a call to let them know your plans as they may have some good advice or ability to help also
- Get ready for one really significant and great life-changing experience