- We’ve been in business for over 30 years
- We train our staff to be professional, efficient and careful
- We can work on your timeframe and move according to your schedule, not ours
- We provide you with an honest and ethical service valuing you as our client
- We focus on attention to detail and taking great care of your belongings
- We’re flexible and can tailor moving solutions to your needs or special circumstances
- We can move you locally or interstate
- We offer storage solutions as part of your move to make it that little bit easier
Getting ready to move and looking for a Chinchilla removals service? At Austate, a family-owned and Queensland-based business, we’re ready to help. We’ve been helping folks move for over 30 years with careful and experienced movers and can take your things anywhere in Australia you want to go.
What our Chinchilla furniture removals service includes
We offer a range of moving services to help make your move go as smoothly and stress-free as possible. Our services include:
- Wrapping and packaging: we provide a professional packing and wrapping service for your belongings, using high-quality materials and cartons.
- Single items: we offer single-item moves for those who only need to transport one or a few items.
- Dismantling and assembly: our expert team can safely take apart larger items and efficiently put everything back together again. We also provide a set-up and reestablishment services to help you settle in at your new place.
- Transportation and storage: we offer stacking and transportation services to carefully load and transport your belongings. We also provide long or short-term storage solutions, including self-storage, warehouse storage, and container storage. And if you're moving to a new state, we offer interstate furniture transport solutions.
- Additional Services: We provide advice and checklists to help you prioritise your move and ensure nothing is forgotten. We also offer insurance coverage for your valuable possessions, and no-obligation quotes to help you plan and budget for your move. Our team prioritises timing and short lead times to help you move quickly and efficiently, and we always provide friendly and excellent service with a smile.
What do Chinchilla removalists cost?
We understand that moving can be a stressful and uncertain time, but we believe that moving costs shouldn't add to that uncertainty. That's why we provide clear, comprehensive quotes with no hidden surprises or last-minute adjustments.
As furniture movers, we know that every move is unique, so we take the time to understand your specific needs. We'll work with you to determine what needs to be moved, where it needs to go, and any other special considerations. With this information, we can provide you with an accurate quote that you can rely on. Just ask us, and we'll be happy to provide you with a clear and transparent quote that will help you budget for your move with confidence.
Ask for a quote today
The easiest part of this all may be asking us for a free and no-obligation quote. Our fully trained and helpful staff are dedicated to providing prompt and trustworthy advice to help make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. It doesn’t matter if you’re moving to Dalby, Coober Pedy or even Melbourne, we can help you fully understand the costs. Just ask us for a quote today and start planning your move.