From small business moves while your office is getting new flooring laid, to large organisations and government departments that require the relocation of office equipment for 60+ staff, Austate Removals can coordinate with you as to how to best handle your business move, determine what your needs are and provide suggestions based on our experience.
A business move requires planning and coordination to ensure no disruption to service. We’re happy to schedule the move to best suit your business hours of operation, whether the move needs to be done after hours, on weekends or overnight.
Large-scale furniture fit-outs.
Austate is also experienced in large-scale furniture fit-outs for new multi-apartment complexes. We can coordinate the collection and delivery of all of the furniture, and the unpacking of furniture into each respective apartment.
Our point of difference?
- Unlike smaller removalists, Austate Removals has all of the insurances required to work with government and large organisations.
- For large scale moves, Austate label and prepare a detailed inventory for each department, office or work area to ensure items and furniture end up in their respective location at your new premises. This can range from desks and equipment to boxes of filing that need to be put back in the correct order, in the correct office.
Business storage solutions.
Running out of space in the office to store important documents or other material? Austate Removals offers secure, convenient business storage solutions.
How does it work?
- We come to your office or premises to collect your items or documents to be stored.
- Prior to transportation, we supply you with a detailed inventory of items on the truck.
- We then transport and store your items in a lockable storage module that's dedicated solely to your business to ensure maximum security.
- Anytime you require us to return certain items back to you, just let us know and we’ll collect the items from storage and deliver them back to your office.
Additional comprehensive insurance for storm or accident.
Austate Removals staff are professionally trained and experienced in their field, which is why we stand behind our safe travel guarantee that if your goods are damaged as a result of an error on our part due to our packing services or damage during transit, without question, Austate will organise to have your items fixed.
Damage as a result of a natural disaster or accident outside of our control is not covered by our insurance so we do recommend you consider taking out Transit insurance for your business move.
Austate Removals are legally authorised to offer removal insurance through our subsidiary company "Bundaberg Removals and Storage”. We can organise this insurance on your behalf, from start to finish:
- Request a quote for insurance.
- Complete the necessary paperwork.
- Process the insurance application.
- Provide you with a certificate of insurance in your business name.